Calle Principal, 123
Lunes a viernes: de 9:00 a 17:00 h.
Sábado y domingo: de 11:00 a 15:00 h.
breadcrumb Cevicar Auto - Vehículos de Ocasión > Blog
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Acerca de
- Bienvenidos a Cevicar Auto
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Donde estamos
- El nuevo UMoMA abre sus puertas
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Página de ejemplo
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Vehículos en Stock
- Vehículos en Stock vieja
- Amazon Great Indian Festival: More iPhones Sold in One Day Than Entire Last Year’s Sale 19 octubre 2020Amazon has said that the Great Indian Festival, on till October 21, has registered its biggest ever opening this year. The top sold categories have been smartphones, large appliances, and consumer electronics, with Apple, Samsung, OnePlus, and Xiaomi selling products in record numbers.
- Micromax Plans a Comeback in India With 'In' Phones, Before Diwali 19 octubre 2020Micromax is planning to make a comeback in the Indian smartphone market by launching its new series before Diwali, CEO Rahul Sharma said. The series, called In, will comprise a range of devices that all are claimed to deliver a “value for money” experience with competitive performance and nearly stock Android experience.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 With 32 Variants Launched Starting at $25 19 octubre 2020Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 has been launched. It 4 will be offered in 32 variants and starts at $25 (roughly Rs. 1,833). Raspberry Pi 4 was introduced more than a year ago.
- Vivo V20 Review 19 octubre 2020Vivo V20 is a slim design-focused smartphone that gets a triple camera setup and is powered by a Snapdragon 720G SoC. It also sports 8GB of RAM and has a 44-megapixel selfie shooter
- Redmi Considering to Launch Small Screen Smartphone Like iPhone 12 Mini; General Manager Lu Weibing Warns of Battery Compromise 19 octubre 2020Xiaomi General Manager Lu Weibing posted on Weibo confirming that Redmi has also considered the possibility of producing a ‘mini’ smartphone. However, the company will have to compromise on the battery capacity a lot. He suggests that reducing the form factor of a smartphone will directly mean that the battery integrated inside will be smaller […]
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro Pre-Orders Close to Entire iPhone 11 Lineup Performance: Report 19 octubre 2020Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo estimates that pre-orders of just the iPhone 12 and the 12 Pro – that began in the UK, US, China and a few other countries on October 16 – may have matched the launch performance of the entire iPhone 11 lineup in 2019.
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy A51 Start Receiving One UI 2.5 Update: Reports 19 octubre 2020The latest One UI 2.5 update for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9+ users is rolling out in Germany whereas the same update for Samsung Galaxy A51 users is rolling out in Russia for now. Samsung Galaxy A51 units with the model number SM-A515F are getting the One UI 2.5 update with the firmware […]
- Nokia Selected by NASA to Build 4G LTE Mobile Network on the Moon 19 octubre 2020Nokia has been selected by NASA to build the first cellular network on the moon, the Finnish company said on Monday, as the US space agency plans for a future where humans return there and establish lunar settlements.
- HTC Desire 20+ With Snapdragon 720G SoC, Quad Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications 19 octubre 2020HTC Desire 20+ has been launched in Taiwan and it joins the Desire 20 Pro that was launched in the country in June. These is no vanilla HTC Desire 20 in the series yet. The Desire 20+ boats of a quad rear camera setup, a notched selfie camera, and an octa-core processor under the hood.
- Apple Offering Free Virtual Workshops in India on Photography, Art, Music, and More 19 octubre 2020Apple is hosting a series of free virtual sessions in India under ‘Today at Apple.’ The workshops began on October 17, and will continue till November 29. A month after the Apple Store online launched in India, the tech giant will be commemorating the occasion by offering free virtual workshops related to creative fields.